As the last rubble at the former Village Post Office site is cleared and construction of Clarus Maplewood begins, OHNO6o is winding down, doing updates as needed. There will be plenty more to deal with as demolition completes and construction starts–let’s all hang in there and make the best of it through the unexpected. That includes us all getting into the Village as often as we can–merchants will need our extra support until all is back to normal.
So what’s next? Well, more of our house-special red balloon drinks and pondering of it all during a summer junket on a tropical island far far away…
Not. Pondering yes, junket–no. We are returning to the goal we set at the start, to find ways to improve and simplify participation in civic discussions regarding our Town.
In the meantime, the links below will connect you with various information on new topics that may be of interest to you.
Thanks for reading and commenting on important Township matters!
REFLECTIONS and EMERGING TOPICS
(in reverse chronological order)
- Two Old Towns, Two Pathes To Development
- Creating a conservacy for Memorial Park
- Township seeks to re-zone commercial areas
- Township re-visits residential uses of properties on Burnett Avenue
- Township adds new commercial uses to Redevelopment Area 2 (along Burnett Avenue, near DeHart Park)–June 8, 2016
- Township Adopts 21 year old age requirement for cigarette purchases–June 8, 2016
- Township discusses adding diversity to membership of Township committee–June 8, 2016
- Township Adopts Leaf Blower Ban til August–May 17, 2016